Thursday 3 January 2013

Escape

Get me out of this body. I want to transcend the physical world and drift lazily somewhere in between dead and alive. Comfortably snug in my thin skeletal shape. Allow myself to break free and become a goddess. I believe it, It CAN happen. As each pound drops off and disappears into oblivion, my soul will become stronger, vibrant, alive, resilient. If I can gain control over the substances that enter and weld into my body like sick lumps I will be powerful. It's so worth it.
I'm nothing but a pawn now but I will become a queen



INTAKE: 
- pepperoni stick- 60
- pancake- 200
- cantaloupe- 120

so far: approx. 380

I REALLY want this to be my only meal of the day ... we'll have to put my evasive skills to the test during dinner time and see ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment